Many people believe weight loss is difficult. The difficult part is changing your life style. Once your lifestyle is changed from sedentary to active, fast food and no diet to healthy food and balanced diet, and exercise the weight loss will be easy. A set of core exercises is key to establishing a healthy life.
A balanced diet is a diet that includes a lot of different colors and natural flavors. When making a meal or even ordering make sure there are a variety of vegetables minus the butter and salt. Steamed vegetables or even ones coked with a little bit of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) or canola oil is ideal for your body. People have to be more aware of what they are putting in their body and make it is accompanied with physical activity to avoid an inactive lifestyle.
Low calorie diets work. The problem is that they do so at the expense of your health–one of the things you are trying to get a hold of. These diets make you hungry and leave you with the rebound effect. You want to get even with food, you eat more than necessary, and regain the lost weight. It is a vicious cycle and many people get traped in it.
How can I lose weight with a healthy way of life?
– Do not expect to lose more than 1 to 2 kilos per week. Be realistic, most of this is not healthy.
– Utilize restraint. Not to fill your plate at lunch and eat little in the morning or afternoon you will lose weight.
– Distribute your meals. Make 4 to 6 meals a day. Do not focus on just one.
– Watch your consumption of red meat, alcohol and cigarettes.
– And of course, do not forget to stay active, either with sport or physical activity home.